Remedy Direct, LLC
Last Modification Date: 2015-09-24
Current Remedy Direct Domains include: Remedy.direct, remedydirect.com
Accessing the Remedy Direct Websites and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the remedy Direct Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Remedy Direct Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Remedy Direct Websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Remedy Direct Websites, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Remedy Direct Websites.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the remedy Direct Websites or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Remedy Direct Websites and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Remedy Direct, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Remedy Direct Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Remedy Direct Websites or any services or materials available through the Remedy Direct Websites.
The Remedy Direct name, the terms, the Remedy Direct logo, the Remedy Direct trademarks, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Remedy Direct or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Remedy Direct. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the remedy Direct Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Remedy Direct Websites are offered and available to users who are 21 years of age or older. Subscribers to membership areas of the Remedy Direct Websites will be required to meet additional membership criteria and qualifications. By using the Remedy Direct Websites, you represent and warrant that you at least 21 years of age and have the capacity to form a binding contract with Remedy Direct and meet all applicable eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Remedy Direct Websites.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Remedy Direct, a Remedy Direct employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Remedy Direct Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Remedy Direct or users of the Remedy Direct Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Remedy Direct Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Remedy Direct Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Remedy Direct Websites.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Remedy Direct Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Remedy Direct Websites.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Remedy Direct Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Remedy Direct Websites.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Remedy Direct Websites, the server on which the Remedy Direct Websites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Remedy Direct Websites.
• Attack the Remedy Direct Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Remedy Direct Websites.
Any User Contribution you post to and Remedy Direct Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Remedy Direct Websites, you grant Remedy Direct and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material subject only to restrictions contained in applicable user agreements.
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to Remedy Direct.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Remedy Direct, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Remedy Direct Websites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Remedy Direct has the right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Remedy Direct Websites.
Without limiting the foregoing, Remedy Direct has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Remedy Direct Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS REMEDY DIRECT AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERSFROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY REMEDY DIRECT/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER REMEDY DIRECT/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Remedy Direct does not undertake or assume any responsibility to review any material before it is posted on the Remedy Direct Websites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Remedy Direct assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party and has no responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see the Remedy Direct Copyright Policy which is accessible through the Remedy Direct Website for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of Remedy Direct to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Remedy Direct Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. Remedy Direct does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Remedy Direct disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Remedy Direct Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The remedy Direct Websites may include/includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Remedy Direct, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Remedy Direct. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Remedy Direct Websites
Remedy Direct may update the content on the Remedy Direct Websites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Remedy Direct Websites may be out of date at any given time, and Remedy Direct is under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Remedy Direct Websites
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Remedy Direct Websites and Social Media Features
You may link to the Remedy Direct homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent from an authorized individual of Remedy Direct.
The Remedy Direct Websites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
• Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Remedy Direct Websites.
• Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Remedy Direct Websites.
• Cause limited portions of content on the Remedy Direct Websites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by Remedy Direct solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
• Cause the Remedy Direct Websites or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
• Link to any part of the Remedy Direct Websites other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Remedy Direct Websites
If the Remedy Direct Websites contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Remedy Direct Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Remedy Direct Websites is based in the state of Nevada in the United States. We provide the Remedy Direct Websites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Remedy Direct Websites or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Remedy Direct Websites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Remedy Direct Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Remedy Direct Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER REMEDY DIRECT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH REMEDY DIRECT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER REMEDY DIRECT NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH REMEDY DIRECT REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
REMEDY DIRECT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL REMEDY DIRECT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REMEDY DIRECT WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in the Remedy Direct Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Remedy Direct Websites should be directed to us via Our Contact Page.
Thank you for visiting the Remedy Direct Websites.